Following is a list of all the RVs, motorhomes, and toterhomes that we’ve driven to date… all the way up to our current motorhome: a 2002 Monaco Signature Series motorhome.
In Search Of The Perfect RV…
In the few years that we’ve been searching for a motorhome, we have “tried on” the following (…meaning we’ve taken them on long distance test drives):
- 2000 Fleetwood Bounder – Class A motorhome with 75,000 miles on it
- 2003 GulfStream Atrium Crescendo – Class A motorhome (a diesel pusher) with 19,000 miles on it
- 2006 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser — Class A motorhome with 10,000 miles on it
- 2006 Renegade 1600 CS – Class A motorhome with 30,000 miles on it
- 2007 Renegade 3600 XM – Class A motorhome with 5,000 miles on it
- 2008 Renegade Coronado – Class C motorhome with 117 miles on it
RV Travel Trailers We’ve Towed…
We often towed RV travel trailers behind these motorhomes as well.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).