This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
While searching for an RV to call our own, we’ve been fortunate to be able to drive several different makes & models of motorhomes — many of them for long distances, even cross country!
Following is a list of all the RVs, motorhomes, and toterhomes that we’ve driven to date… all the way up to our current motorhome: a 2002 Monaco Signature Series motorhome.
In Search Of The Perfect RV…
In the few years that we’ve been searching for a motorhome, we have “tried on” the following (…meaning we’ve taken them on long distance test drives):
- 2000 Fleetwood Bounder – Class A motorhome with 75,000 miles on it
- 2003 GulfStream Atrium Crescendo – Class A motorhome (a diesel pusher) with 19,000 miles on it
- 2006 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser — Class A motorhome with 10,000 miles on it
- 2006 Renegade 1600 CS – Class A motorhome with 30,000 miles on it
- 2007 Renegade 3600 XM – Class A motorhome with 5,000 miles on it
- 2008 Renegade Coronado – Class C motorhome with 117 miles on it
RV Travel Trailers We’ve Towed…
We often towed RV travel trailers behind these motorhomes as well.
Some of the travel trailers were by Gulf Stream including: Kingsport RV trailers, Prairie Schooner luxury trailers, and Track & Trail toy haulers, to name just a few.
Over the past several years, I've been involved with transporting RVs, renting RVs, and fulltime RVing (months at a time). I'm fortunate to have had a number of different RVs available to me to try out — which has enabled me to experience the nuances of RVing firsthand. When I'm not RVing, you can find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).